Blogging4God is an independent amateur blog celebrating the Christian faith and my journey through life as a Christian.
It is not affiliated or condoned by any particular denomination or church group including the group that I currently attend.
I do not claim to be a Christian teacher, minister, pastor or prophet.
I don’t wear white robes or eat locusts and honey. (My wife is partial to locusts though).
I take very seriously Christ’s admonition to false teachers and the peril they invite.
I am only expert in telling my life story and how that reflects my understanding of the Christian faith.
As time goes by my Christian knowledge may increase – maybe from your input.
As time goes by further I may become forgetful and senile. Be gentle.
Notwithstanding any of the above I understand that every Christian is on a mission. On a mission from God. That mission should we choose to accept it, is to preach the Good News of Our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ:
- His historical birth
- His earthly life
- His claims to be God and His teaching ministry
- His Torture, Crucifiction and Death
- His Burial
- And His Resurrection
- His Ascension
- And His promised return.
The final bullet point is for us to come to a point where all those bullet points above lead us into a relationship with the Man, the God Man, Jesus of Nazarath, Son of Mary and Joseph, Son of Man and Son of God. My hope is that I can achieve that in some way through these pages and pages offsite that I offer or that you seek.
This blog will evolve over time in several ways –
- Blog posts will be added in various categories with a Christian theme or perspective.
- Reviews will be added by me of videos, sites and books that I have read or viewed.
- Resources will be linked or added.
- Discussions and comments will be recorded, shared and archived for future interest.